Here are some general steps on how to clean a roof tile:
1. Start by clearing the roof of any debris like leaves, twigs, or branches. Use a broom or a blower to remove any loose debris.
2. Next, use a low-pressure washer or a garden hose to saturate the roof tiles with water. This will help to loosen any dirt or grime on the tiles.
3. Mix a cleaning solution of water and a roof cleaning product that is safe for your type of roof. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for mixing the solution.
4. Apply the cleaning solution to the roof tiles with a sprayer or a garden hose. Start at the top of the roof and work your way down to avoid cleaning solution from dripping onto areas that have already been cleaned.
5. Let the cleaning solution sit on the tiles for the recommended amount of time specified by the manufacturer.
6. Use a soft-bristled brush to scrub the tiles gently, working in a circular motion. Be careful not to damage the tiles.
7. Rinse the tiles with water using a low-pressure washer or a garden hose. Start at the top of the roof again and work your way down.
8. Finally, inspect the roof tiles to make sure that they are clean and free of any debris or remaining grime.
Note: Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the cleaning product you are using and use caution when working on a roof. If you are not comfortable doing this yourself, it’s best to hire a professional roof cleaning service.